So... to avoid making you wait for me to reply with authorizations, here's a little FAQ on the rules to using my pixel bases.
1) You can use any pixel doll base posted here on my D.A. without need of previous authorization.
2) You can NOT, though, use any of the customized dolls I make with my own bases. Frankendolling with the customized dolls is also not allowed.
3) You can edit whatever you want on the bases: skin color/texture, eye color/shape, special bottom's (like centaurs and mermaid tails) color or pattern, adding wings, etc. You can also crop them if you want to do a portrait. Just don't use parts of my bases to make your own unless I previously authorize you to do it.
4) Credit me in your artwork. A simple note on the description (if it's posted here on D.A.) saying "base by umrae" is ok. If the work is not going to be posted on D.A., please link me, or write "base from *link to my D.A.*" at the picture.
5) Post a comment at the base you used with a link to your artwork. I love to see art people do with my bases.
6) I usually don't take special requests, unless I'm on vacation or there's a holiday. You can ask, though, to know when I'll have the free time.
7) You are not allowed to profit (real money) from artwork using my bases. You CAN make art for other people using my bases, but only FOR FREE. You can sell stuff made with them for fake currency (game money), except in Gaia Online.
8) Do not redistribute.